lunes, 12 de enero de 2015

London Life

Six months after landing... I am still here
some days I wake up happy and optimistic
some days I try hide my head under my pillow
I don't want wake me up
Looking for a new life is a path with obstacles,
you can start a right way but usually you will need a
zigzag  movement to arrive at the end or at least
to reach the base camp...
In this movement I have lived so many things...

I saw a fox in the backyard and stay like stone
in front of his eyes for a second an eternity
He look at me, there is no fear, no rage
he is only examining  I'm not interesting
and I am still delighted with the only second that I saw him.

I missed when I was returning home... No speaking English
and with my telephone dead, oh yeah I and my 37 years
were near to cry but a lovely sir stopped by my side and explained
again and again how to arrive to the train station after the
bus driver left me near the station's street (no stop area).
I so grateful because: They helped me and gave me another reason
to learn English more and more fast.

Well, like this there are more things.
Some days sad some days happy.
and  how you can see I am learning a little more every day.
understanding, speaking and of course writing.

There is not Shakespeare in my letters but I ask myself if
some day I will be able to read it with out  a dictionary and
with a good comprehension.

Sorry,



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario