jueves, 5 de mayo de 2016

TO VOTE

I always had thought that go to vote is a very important fact,
indeed a right, that in my specific case, I obtained after happen a lot of difficulties.

Today I went to my polling station.  I thought that I knew what I had to do ...  
At the polling station a man told me there weren't three but four ballots ... 

It was LOL in a young language or a ridiculous situation in my mind;
Because in the last moment I had to chose for one Council's worker about 
Who I didn't know anything... 

I do not usually give my vote to a specific party but an idea that seems to me the best.
this time I had a problem with it 

I choose the candidate after reading a bit about his/her ideas but, today I couldn't .
At least with the ballot for the council.

the Most impressive was that
I did not need dni only the card that the electoral organization sends you home
with your and polling station adress and of course:
I said my name is Sara for confirm that it was my card ...

Well , I did what I think is right and hope for me and for others the best.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario